Thursday, December 27, 2012

Being Overwhelmingly Useless

Well, as the Children of the Corn stay upstairs, babbling at each other in increasingly incomprehensible made-up gibberish and I sit, sipping crystal light lemonade woefully lacking in rum, I am hitting the downhill slide of my Morning Person-a.

I have a dis-assembled Christmas tree waiting for me to lovingly chuck it down the stairs, and about 300 different pieces of decor to stack in the basement next to Igor, the Halloween zombie.

Thus, I leave you with this piece of wisdom. My stat-stalker alerted me that one of you fine Readers had fallen down my rabbit hole after searching this phrase: "no t (sic) much drama in the LBC."

Allow me to correct.

Clearly, our good Dogfather is saying, "there's SO much drama in the LBC, it's kind of hard being Snoop D-O-Double G."

How could it be hard being The DoG-izzle if there was NOT much drama in the LBC? I mean, I'm pretty sure that a lot of drama is what we most identify with the LBC, in general. I'm also pretty sure that a lot of us, Your Favorite Writer included, haven't been there, per se, but I KNOW my old-school Snoop. You can test me, any day.

And now, I must finish packing decor. Keep it real out there!

Comments, questions, anyone else loving break?

0 comments: