Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Love You All

I cannot adequately express how awesome it was to read emails, comments and Facebook responses to yesterday's post about Princess.

Everyone from old high school friends, to The Man's co-workers, to the Biffs I talk to daily let me know that their thoughts and prayers were with us and with Princess and it was amazing.

I already love anyone and everyone who stops by the blog and offers comments, thoughts and insight, but for such a personal and tough subject, the positive response was like a big fat group hug over the internet.

And to offer prayers for Princess too, well, I'm humbled. Thank you.

Consider yourselves thoroughly covered in my gratitude and tears. Tomorrow we'll return to our regularly scheduled insanity.

Comments, questions, have I told you lately...?

0 comments: