Thursday, July 15, 2010

Me and my Neti

I was planning a third (brilliant, bien sur) installment of Our Adventure with The Brit, but I woke up today with my sinuses jam packed full of that green guy who dances around on the commercials, and my head is threatening to start a revolution, so before it gets all "Rally 'round the family, with a pocket full of shells" on me, and triggers a Megrim, I'm going to go use my neti pot...

Oh wait, you're unfamiliar? You don't have a hypochodriac-addiction to Dr. Oz?

Allowmetoexplain...

This is a neti pot:



You fill it full of water, and pour it through one side of your nose, and out the other. Voila! Then, in theory, you can breathe without using your nasal spray (hypothetically of course) that you've been using for...ohhhh...probably two weeks past the "use for only 3 days" warning.

And maybe I'll flush out that slobby green dude and his whole army of followers that have set up some sort of rudimentary tent village in my head.

I'll be back, hopefully even MORE glowingly vivacious than EVER, tomorrow.

Stay strong friends, and together, we can kick this Afrin dependency! The first step is admitting you have a problem...

Comments, questions, do you neti?

0 comments: