Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's Bed Time!

As a parent (if you are one, you'll know this)(and sorry for reminding you)(have a drink) you often say things that don't make sense, or make sense only in a limited capacity, or you just wish it were Cocktail Time already (often).

Yesterday, I amused the CRAP out of myself with this little gem:

It was bed time and Cassanova didn't want to go to bed yet; rather, he wanted to take his toy hammer and whack his line of Matchbox cars.

So I told him, and I quote:

It is BED TIME. It is NOT HAMMER-TIME!

Bwhahahahaaaa! I almost put on my parachute pants to gyrate out of the room.

Comments, questions, what time is it?

4 comments:

Ruby said...

Oh my god! I can't believe you blogged that! You are such a dork, but we love you!

Sammo said...

I live it, I blog it baby! ;)

urbanassault said...

O.K. Sammo, yet another video that has to be made! You in parachute pants doin the Hammertime Dance! Ha.Ha.Ha.

Sammo said...

THAT would be priceless. And scary. And probably illegal in at least ten states and Puerto Rico.