Friday, April 2, 2010

Three Little Birds

Today is a record-breaking warm gorgeous day here in the Bipolar Weather Capital of the US. It's so pretty out, I really wouldn't even have graced my own door step except Casanova needed a nap, BADLY. So here we are.

This weekend will be my First Ever Inaugural Actual Church-Celebrated Easter Sunday, so I'm sure I'll have lots to report. Normally I've dyed eggs, entered a diabetic coma on jelly beans, and done my nails. This year, we're doing it up with fancy Easter outfits, a church service, family members and a home-cooked meal by the one and only Iron(y) Chef. That'd be me. The *only* thing we're missing are trained performing lemurs. But I'm working on it.

So I'll leave you all now because the balmy mild weather beckons, and because Your Favorite Writer has a date tonight with The Man - and this hair isn't flat-ironing itself.

I was going to tell you to enjoy a picture of a frozen daiquiri, but Blogger is being a tool. So picture one in your head and hum some Bob Marley. Feel better? I do!

Comments, questions, don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing is going to be alright....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry the lemurs are unavailable for your dinner tomorrow...you see they are already spoken for. The lemur family will be at the Johansson's family dinner. Happy Easter!

Sammo said...

You'd better be taking pictures of those lemurs! I would kill to see one swinging off your chandelier!