Friday, March 12, 2010

Tranny Hair

I would love to stay and chat but today is Very Important. I have to find a good temporary hair dye. (I told you it was important!)

Yes, yes. I already went back to my stylist and she dyed it. The problem you ask? It's now sort of strawberry-brown-blonde ish. While this color scheme works very well for tranny wigs, it doesn't work so well on my head. See?



Again, in defense of my stylist, we were working with what we had going, which was the weird ashy blonde stuff. It looks BETTER as is, but it's not ME.

Given my bizzaro Guilt Complex, I can't call her and complain again. I can't do it. I won't. I'd rather just buy some Clairol, party in my bathroom, and take my chances. How bad could it be? Don't answer that, if you want to live, do not answer that.

I've done my research homies, and have narrowed it down to TWO shades of Natural Instincts. That way, in a month or two, if it's fading out, we can try again. It's Light Brown Suede OR Hazelnut. I read a review of Hazelnut though, and the woman had the SAME GOALS I do (to fix weird light parts) and she ended up saying that she felt she should dress all in black and have a seance or something. Yikes. NOT my goal. Sam does NOT = goth. Noooooot intentionally anyway. Soooo, brown suede is looking likely.

I'm not sure WHEN this process will happen. I wanted to let my hair recover from some of the trauma, but the semi-permanent isn't too traumatic.

It's weird too, I did all this before, and totally blocked out the experience. I got crazy light highlights, freaked out, and dyed it all myself. It ended up okay, really dark, but okay. So I know it's possible. I might NOT have to shave my head or wear a bag everywhere I go.... Or look like a tranny.

Wish me luck. I'll let you know how this works out!

Comments, questions, tactics?

0 comments: