Sunday, December 13, 2009

We're all Going to Die!

Since I am typing this from the only corner in our remote vacation hacienda in which the air card is even slightly functional, I'm not writing long...

So far, our vacation has been spent listening to Princess tell us what she does NOT want to do. She does NOT want to go tubing at the local ski resort. "No, I won't do it! I can't do it. If I went down that hill I would DIE!!!!" She also does NOT want to go swimming at the indoor water park. "I can't go down the water slides. They're too big. If I went down, I would DIE!!!" You get the idea. Of course, at this point, I'm glad we didn't shell out a couple grand and drive a bazillion hours, to stand in line in the Magic Kingdom and hear all the horrible ways we could DIE on the Pirates of the Caribbean.

Obviously, someone is not only gifted with verbal skills, but with imagination and a touch o' the old anxiety. Don't the teen years look promising?

Well, since my cursor is now spazzing out, The Man is still trying to convince Princess that she'd survive the tube hill and Princess is now nearly hysterical, it's time to conclude this vacation post!

Comments, questions, xanax anyone?

0 comments: