Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Quiz for Your Entertainment

I'm not sure I'm doing this right, but since I can honestly say that about pretty much everything INCLUDING my life, here goes! On Mommy Wants Vodka, Aunt Becky posted a quiz which is also a contest. I am going to complete it and then post it here! And you lucky people, well you get to READ my answers. I know, it's like holding a winning lottery ticket in your hand while drinking Colt 45 malt liquor. Exactly like that.

(PS On a different random note, I keep getting emails from a Tibetan Center I visited once. They tell me all about what's coming up, which Lama is in town, etc. And they don't stop even when I mark them as spam. Coincidence or reallllllly powerful Buddha powers?! You do the math. Then read my quiz below!)

El Quiz-o

1) Do you like sprinkles on your ice cream?
Hell yes I do. Multicolored all the way.

2) If you had to choose one word to banish from the English language, what would it be and why?
Chill. Because it's impossible to be feeling 'chill' and yet our young generation of retards has decided it's an appropriate adjective/noun/verb. Wrong! It's just wrong.

3) If you were a flavor, what would it be?
Raspberry with whipcream. Just like my daiquiris.

4) What’s the most pointless annoying chore you can think of that you do on a daily/weekly basis?
That would be picking up after people who can do so but CHOOSE NOT TO. Ahem. You know who you are. And you are getting my jell-o for dessert!

5) Of all the nicknames I’ve ever had in my life, Aunt Becky is the most widely known and probably my favorite. What’s your favorite nickname? (for yourself)
Sammo. It stuck somewhere around junior year in high school, did a brief stint as a vanity plate on my car (that I really hope is still in my garage after the move) and is wayyyyyy better than Sammi or Sammy, either one of which is appropriate only as a name on a soap opera.

6) You're stuck on a desert island with the collective works of 5 (and only five) musical artists for the rest of your life. Who are they?
Awwwwww yeah. Pink Floyd, clearly. Tori Amos, for those angry woman days. Disturbed, again, for angry woman days. Beethoven, because I am cool like that. Oh, and since I'm on an island? Buffet. Done and done.

7) Everything is better with bacon. True or false?\
Normally true, although I couldn't accept it in dessert form. Unless I sprinkled it on green jell-o to confuse the victims.

8 ) If I could go back in time and tell Young Aunt Becky one thing, it would be that out of chaos, order emerge. Also: tutus go with everything. What would you tell young self?
Listen more to your mother. Oh, and treasure your friends because much like you thought in school, they WILL still be around when you're old, boring and shockingly irrelevant.

Mommy Wants Vodka

So, did ya like the quiz? Take it yourself at the above link!

Comments, questions, why aren't the Buddhists banned?

2 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Multi-colored sprinkles are the only way to go.

Sammo said...

Absolutely. They make everything better!