Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Porcelain People Know How to Party

It's slow going here at the Blog Renovation of 'aught twenty-niner. Apparently when I attempt to use a specific background image, my "widgets" disappear. Forever. I'm not sure what my widgets ARE, per se, but I am pretty sure that I cry a little when they're gone, never to return. Then, after missing my widgets, and in a fit of confusion and general malaise, I just put back the original blog which for whatever reason L O V E S my widgets. Sighhhhhhhh.

Today, to make things even more exciting, I have a new mouse which is highly sensitive to movement so my arrow zooms all over the place at the speed of light; which makes using it rather....challenging.

But count your blessings children, for the awesome Sammo Christmas metropolis Village is up and running! This is the point at which I'd normally add a picture so you can see my Domestic Diva-liciousness is all its glory, but my digital camera mysteriously stopped working and I can't find the warranty paperwork, soooo..... yeah. You'll just have to believe me that it is VERY festive and awesome. It does lack a ferris wheel, but I hope to get one soon. I mean, what is a Christmas Village without a ferris wheel?! What will the tiny porcelain people do for fun? They can always get tattoos I guess - that's right, my village is complete with a tattoo shop! It's a very edgy village people.

As much as I'd love to wax poetic about my village, I really should figure out my Widget Problem. So until next time....

Comments, questions, widget ideas or ferris wheels for porcelain people?

0 comments: