Thursday, October 15, 2009

A terror to behold

Have you ever heard a song, and thought, boy this is totally about ME? I mean, like the band might have called you up and you all brainstormed together - but then after a heavy night of whiskey shots in the tour bus, you just forgot all about it? Yeah, well, I am delusional *highly imaginative*, so that's how I think.

Sometimes, you just need a little extra motivation to get through the day. I offer you some lyrics from a song I am fairly certain was written with me in mind.

"Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible,
from the other side a terror to behold,
annihilation will be unavoidable.
Every broken enemy will know, that their opponent had to be
invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war....."

That's right. It's just how I roll. And being indestructible is very useful in my parenting skillz as well as traffic navigating, and also in dealing with customer service reps. Just remember, your favorite blogger is a master of war. Mwhahaaa.

Comments, questions, anyone else indestructible?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im the only one indestructble

Sammo said...

I'm so vain, I'm pretty sure that song is about me.