Saturday, September 12, 2009

Too busy playing Jungle Jewels

I have been meaning to post for days, but other life duties have gotten priority. You know, feeding the children, helping my eldest learn to read, compulsively playing Facebook's game Jungle Jewels - the usual.

Obviously you know about the feeding and reading portion of my life, or you might if you clicked here more often (just sayin'), but did you know about Jungle Jewels? I'd try to explain but I might get all breathy and weird - like listening to your best friend tell you all about her first joint and mystical experience watching The Wall. I mean, if you had best friends like I did, that is.

I'll give you the short version - it's sort of like Bejeweled, but there's a timer from the first round to the last, and the object is to move gold coins to the bottom, revealing a mask and completing the level. It sounds all nice and fun but really, it's brain crack. I can tell a certain friend of mine is busy lining up jewels because she'll sound all spacey and 'uh huh, uh huh' and I'm all "are you playing Jungle Jewels right now???" "Maybe," she replies.

I cannot confirm or deny that there are times I fall asleep and see bright gems tumbling into place with the satisfying 'clink' they make. Ahhhhh.

In fact, I'm not sure why I'm still even writing here when I could be trying to get to the next level. That's the other problem-o dear hearts, you can SEE what your fellow FB friends are scoring on JJ; one day you're the Tiger Trainer kicking ass and taking names, and the next thing you know, some chick you haven't talked to since 2nd grade is all Lead Archeologist or whatever up in your face! I mean, I've heard that can happen.

So. Yeah. Jungle Jewels. Gotta go - I feel a new high score coming on!

0 comments: